Balls of Fury movie  » Movies  »
  • I think Balls of Fury is a very funny and crazy movie
  • I found Christopher Walken's character to be great, and his appearance was very comical
  • There was never a boring moment and I was laughing the whole time
  • I thought this idea was very funny and it's just awesome

• by MysticPen

I think Balls of Fury is a very funny and crazy movie. And of course I am going to like this movie, it has Christopher Walken in it.

He is one of my favorite actors and He does a wonderful job of acting in this great film.

He is at hsi best in

the film.

I found Christopher Walken’s character to be great, and his appearance was very comical.

As for the rest of the cast they were all also very funny, and very good.

I must say that I really loved every minute of this film.

There was never a boring moment and I was ...

• laughing the whole time.

If you want to laugh and have a good time, then check out Balls of Fury.

The movie is about a ping pong tournament that makes the players play till the death.

I thought this idea was very funny and it’s just awesome.

I laughed so hard when people

started getting knocked out and killed in the movie.

I think that Christopher Walken was great as the Ref in the tournaments.

Overall if you are looking for a really fun and crazy film to laugh at, then go with Balls of Fury.

It’s fun for the whole family, and It’s a very entertaining film.

bruneldo says :

Fury was one of my favorite war movie. it was full of action one of my favorite part was when the team chooses to not leave their broken tank but decides to fight to stay and fight. The actor I like the most was Brad Pitt he was always in the moment for every scene in that movie. All of the effects, sound, set design made the movie fell realistic. The whole cast was a perfect pick David Ayer did a great then a great job at picking the cast. If you wondering if you should watch this movie you shouldn t wait It won t be a waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605349151031/k2311a056/5.6.08