White Noise movie  » Movies  »
  • But I thought most, of the movie was not scary at all
  • I think the idea of him wanting to talk to her so bad, then he would try to talk to her from beyond the grave was very good
  • In the end I must say I didn't think White Noise was boring, I just was expecting it to be scary

• by MysticPen

White Noise is yet another scary movie that wasn’t so scary. The movie is about people who try to contact ghosts using EVP.

I mean some small parts of the movie were actually scary.

But I thought most, of the movie was not scary at all.

So as I was saying White Noise is about researchers trying to make contact with

ghosts with EVP.

The story line about the guy who lost his wife and then tries to contact her with EVP was both pretty good and romantic.

I think the idea of him wanting to talk to her so bad, then he would try to talk to her from beyond the grave was very good.

The spooky parts of the movie ...

• did get kind of scary.

The only thing I didn’t like about White Noise is when things seemed to be scary, but then nothing ended up happening.

This was one of my complaints with the movies.

But I guess the story was more about EVP and contacting loved ones after they die.

This is not a super scary movie, and

I look at it as more of a Drams.

In the end I must say I didn’t think White Noise was boring, I just was expecting it to be scary.

Since It was marketed as a horror movie that is what I was expecting.

But I think if you are interested in ghosts and in strange things, this movie is well worth renting.

White Noise movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605349141031/k2311a056/5.6.08