The Pacifier  » Movies  »
  • I thought it was funny seeing Vin Diesel star in a funny movie
  • I think that the film was OK, it was not the best comedy I have seen, but yet it was still good

• by MysticPen

The Pacifier is a pretty funny movie. I thought it was funny seeing Vin Diesel star in a funny movie. We are so used to seeing him in action and violent movies.

This was a nice anf funny change for Vin Diesel. I think that the film was OK, it was not

the best comedy I have seen, but yet it was still good.

I never thought the day would come when I was see Vin Diesel baby sit, but this movie proved me wrong. I think the plot of the movie is simple but leaves a lot open room for jokes.

Vin Diesel has to babysit some kids while fighting against bad guys. So It’s very funny to see how he manages to take care of some kids, while also trying to fight against enemies.

I really think that this film shows us the fun side of Vin Diesel. The whole movie was pretty funny ...

• The Pacifier
      and made me laugh during most parts.

I think the jokes and crazy things that happened to Vin Diesel in the movie were just great. I had a great time watching The Pacifier.

I must say that this movie really did make me laugh. I also thought the kids in the movie

were very funny as well

Overall I would say The Pacifier is not super funny, but it had it’s moments.

The movie also has a lot of of good lines that I thought were funny. This is not the normal Vin Diesel movie, but if you like comedy, then you should enjoy this film.

The Pacifier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605349121031/k2311a056/5.6.08