VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT
  • This is not something I sell, I bought it
  • Inside the wire, pretty basket, there are two cuddling teddy bears, with an I love you pillow, a box of chocolates, a meant to hang up

• by covenly1
      First of all, I want to guarantee you that I have no financial interest in this! This is not something I sell, I bought it! On ebay, there is a gift basket that is wonderful! I received mine, yesterday, buying it as a gift for a special person. The gift is: one beautiful wire heart basket, in red, totally looking Valentine’s Day time. It has handles, as well, and can be used after Valentine’s Day as a rememberance of the gift.

Inside the wire, pretty basket, there are two cuddling teddy bears, with an “I love you” pillow, a box of chocolates, a meant to hang up…. wonderfully scented of roses, rose ‘ball’

with the string on it to hang, and most importantly, this: There is a choice of colors of the heart shaped bottle that is to hold the ’scent’ that YOU CHOOSE, that will be put into the heart shaped bottle, and then, reeds that are not bamboo, but, of a kind of reed that allows scents to just envelope your home with the wonderful scent YOU have chosen.

I chose a pink heart shaped bottle with White Diamonds as the scent. This is wonderful.

Because, the reeds are not made from bamboo, the scent is not ’stopped’ along the way by bamboo inner bumps, etc. Chocolate is ALWAYS a great idea for ...

• this day, and the two cuddling Teddy bears with the “I love you” on the pillow they hold are just adorable….

plush, one red, one white. These are all put together when you receive your Fed Ex delivery of them.

It is really, really impressive!

This will cost you about $25. I can’t imagine anyone getting anything nearly this wonderful for that price, anywhere else! Steelyblue-rain is the maker of this gift on Ebay.

By email, she will work with you to complete your gift……picking color of bottle, and so many scents to choose from that you will be surprised! Work with this lovely seller, and create your individualized gift for that special

someone. You will be glad you did!

Think of all you will receive: teddy bears, all cuddly and plush with their “I love you” pillow, a BOX of chocolates, a hanging rose ball of tiny roses, special reeds that allow the scent to just linger, your choice of color of the heart shaped bottle, your choice of a myriad of scents, and a wonderful presentation wire basket that is red! Beat that for about $25! No way!

I love this.

It is MY production, since I picked the color and the scent. You may make your own production of the gift, by doing the same! Anyone would be thrilled to receive this gift.

It is great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4660234910528/k2311a026/2.6.06