Corpse Bride movie  » Movies  »
  • I really loved the music in Corpse Bride I think it went perfectly with the animation in the film
  • I must say I also enjoyed the whole underworld and death thing about Corpse Bride
  • I thought it was really cool how the main character was taken in the afterlife and got married in the underworld
  • I think that this is very interesting concept and it was very original

• by MysticPen

I think Corpse Bride was a great film. It was very dark and had lots of feeling in it. And it was a tale told in the classic Tim Burton style.

I really liked the story and thought it was both very dark, yet very romantic. I really loved the music in Corpse Bride I think it went perfectly with

the animation in the film.

I also must say I really liked the animation and the graphics in the film as well. I think that Johnny Depp and Helena BonHam-Carter did a great job of voice acting the the movie.

I really liked all the characters in the film as well, and I think they were great. I must say ...

• I also enjoyed the whole underworld and death thing about Corpse Bride.

I thought it was really cool how the main character was taken in the afterlife and got married in the underworld. I think that this is very interesting concept and it was very original.

Time Burton did a very nice job of making this film come to life.

I

think the whole idea of the main character played by Johnny Depp being more happy in the after life then in the real life was very interesting.

I think this film had a very deep and profound meaning to it, and really does reach the heart of the viewer. I’d say Corpse Bride is worth buying.

It was a very good movie.

Corpse Bride movie
    Arianna says :

One of my favorites Too me this movie is a real classic. I love the hole animation thing that they did, it looks like they took a really long time making it. I love the piano in the movie and all the songs. Best movie, I think that everyone should watch this

Rumba says :

The music in this movie is brilliant. The authors are Danny Elfman and John August. Elfman has four Academy Award music nominations (”Good Will Hunting”, “Men in Black”, “Big Fish”, “Milk”), while August is famous due to “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605349081031/k2311a056/5.6.08