BoogeyMan movie  » Movies  »
  • I think the reason so many people watched it and liked it was because we all used to believe in the BoogeyMan at one time in our life
  • BoogeyMan was still OK, I thought the music and atmosphere in the film was pretty good overall

• by MysticPen

BoogeyMan is an OK movie. I think the reason so many people watched it and liked it was because we all used to believe in the BoogeyMan at one time in our life. This is what made me think this movie was going to be scary.

The preview also made BoogeyMan seem very scary and fast paced. But when I finally saw it, it was pretty slow and not fast paced

at all.

I think the movie as way to slow, there was not enough darkness to it, it did however have some very nice story plots to it. I think this movie concentrated more on the story than the actual monster in the movie.

And once we see the BoogeyMan in the film, he is not that scary. I wish they would have made this film a whole lot scarier.

If ...

• this movie was produced better, and had some much better scares in it, I think it would have been a very good movie. BoogeyMan was still OK, I thought the music and atmosphere in the film was pretty good overall.

I mean BoogeyMan did have a spooky feel to it. I was just not happy with how he story dragged on, and how the there was not much of the BoogeyMan.

Also

when I finally got to meet the BoogeyMan in the movie, He did not really scare me. It was like I was waiting all that time to see the BoogeyMan and then it was not that great.

So I think overall the story is alright. If you want to see a good story with a few scares then check out BoogeyMan.

But I wouldn’t buy this one, rent it on night you are bored though.

BoogeyMan movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605349071031/k2311a056/5.6.08