Page Lake Powell Campground  » Travel  »
849 S. Coppermine Rd., Page, AZ, tel.928-645-3374
  • The rates at the campground are some of the best in the area, full service with cable ran us $30
  • There are tent sites, which I believe run about $18
  • The people that run these places are super nice, we really enjoyed visiting with them
  • They also have a Crime Free Program to keep campers safe, this is one of the first campgrounds we have stayed in with this program and I think we'll be seeing more of them
  • I'd definitely recommend this campground, if we ever get back to this part of the country we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again

• by mememe

The Page-Lake Powell Campground is one of the cleanest campgrounds we have ever had the opportunity to stay in. The rates at the campground are some of the best in the area, full service with cable ran us $30. One of the really nice things this campground has to offer is an indoor pool and a hot tub, which is really quite a luxury at a campground.

The sites are pull through, there are picnic tables, grills, the restrooms have nice clean

flush type toilets and hot showers. There are tent sites, which I believe run about $18. There is a store and laundry facility available. The people that run these places are super nice, we really enjoyed visiting with them. They were very informative and helpful and went out of their way to explain the attractions of the area.

This is a great base camp, it is about 7 miles to the nearest boat ramp which I’m told is ...

• new to the area. Lake Powell is a beautiful lake, we didn’t have a boat with us this trip but did enjoy fishing off the banks. We caught a few bass, enough to take back to the campground and grill for dinner. Bryce Canyon and the Painted Desert are nearby, both are beautiful, both are great for incredible photo opportunities.

We’re told this place really heats up in the summer months, both weather and population wise

but this spring trip was just perfect. This campground has been here for awhile and has some mature and new trees, shade at any campground is a plus. They also have a Crime Free Program to keep campers safe, this is one of the first campgrounds we have stayed in with this program and I think we’ll be seeing more of them.

I’d definitely recommend this campground, if we ever get back to this part of the country we wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38605349010931/k2311a056/5.6.08