HAND SANITIZER  » Health  »
  • To combat this, I found Walgreens' liquid hand sanitizer to work, beautifully, for me and for my entire family

• by covenly1
      These days, keeping hands clean and sanitized seems to be more important than ever. I am not always near water when I feel I really need to sanitize my hands. To combat this, I found Walgreens’ liquid hand sanitizer to work, beautifully, for me and for my entire family.

The label says it kills 99. 9 percent of germs, and that’s good enough for me! I carry a small bottle of it with me, in my purse, normally.

The bottle is clear, so that I may see how much I

still have. A little goes a very long way! This bottle is 2 ounces of sheer ‘fixed it!’.

I realize there are more expensive liquid sanitizers that I could carry with me, but, I am a price shopper all the way, when it comes to most everything. I read the labels of everything I buy.

If the ‘house brand’ has the same ingredients as the expensive brand, I buy the house brand, every time. Save money! Still, never cheat yourself by not having read the labels!

This Walgreens’ ...

• brand of hand sanitizer is ONLY for the hands, made to be used that way.

This should never be left where a child could get to it……. it is for external use, only!

The bottle doesn’t spill in my purse.

It is clear, has a white cap that opens and closes easily, in case your hands are weak. I have arthritis, and I can use this, very easily.

The unbreakable bottle is small enough to carry in a pocket. This is important, as not everyone carries a purse! It is

important to me, that my sensitive skin in not bothered by this liquid, either.

In fact, my hands feel as though I have just put lotion on them, after each use!

I cannot impress upon anyone too much, how important it is, to keep your hands as clean as possible, as far from bacteria as possible. This will keep you healthier, as you will not have hands with those invisable bacteria growing on them, throughout the day.

Your hands will become softer, and you will be healthier for it! I love it!

HAND SANITIZER

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3460234900528/k2311a026/2.6.06