Amercian Gangster  » Movies  »
2.5
  • So with it being boring already and then being long it makes it even more boring
  • I want to watch the end of it but I think they could have made this movie a lot better

• by Brooke

I was really excited to watch this movie because it had Denzel washington in it. He is one of my favorite actors. I was kind of bored throughout the whole movie.

I felt like it wasn’t going anywhere. I still haven’t watched the end of the movie.

It is also very long. So with it being boring

already and then being long it makes it even more boring.

I want to watch the end of it but I think they could have made this movie a lot better. It takes forever to get to the actual point of the movie.

I also was wondering throughout the first half of the movie why they were ...

• showing this cop in it. There were a couple of parts I didn’t understand either until later on in the movie.

They could have shortened the movie and made it a lot better. It’s a ok movie for a rainy day.

It starts off good but then toward the middle and the end I got bored and

a little confused. Cuba Gooding Jr.

was in the movie and I had no idea who he was in the movie until almost the end of it. I just think it could have been a lot better, they could have taken a lot of parts out, explained the movie more, maybe had a little more action or something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605348790931/k2311a056/5.6.08