Vaseline intensive rescue moiture locking lotion
  • I love it because it dries quickly and feels good on your skin
  • I am definitely going to buy some of this stuff
  • If you don't like the feel of lotion you should try this stuff, its amazing

• by Brooke

This is my second favorite lotion aside from dove’s cream oil lotion. It feels good on your skin, dries quickly and really softens your skin. This is another sample I got and it is almost gone.

You do have to use a little more of it than you would of the dove’s lotion. Aside from that and not

smelling like the dove’s lotion it is still wonderful.

If when I go to buy lotion they are all out of dove’s cream oil lotion or it is too expensive I will buy this lotion. I love it because it dries quickly and feels good on your skin.

This lotion doesn’t have the affect of making your skin ...

• feel wet for a long time either. It’s great.

It smells good two just not as good as the dove’s. It really does help your dry skin also, it softens and moisturizes it.

Since I just got a sample I was only putting it on my hands, knees, elbows and heels of my feet but once I buy

some I will put it all over. I can’t believe how good it feels.

I am definitely going to buy some of this stuff. If you don’t like the feel of lotion you should try this stuff, its amazing.

I had no idea that a lotion could feel like this. I couldn’t ask for anything more from a lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605348780931/k2311a056/5.6.08