Compaq Presario Laptop T2370
  • It was definitely well worth the price I paid for it, though
  • I would NOT recommend buying this laptop if you're interested in playing games or performing otherwise large, graphical tasks that recommend larger CPU's and RAM, this laptop was not meant for intense gaming or anything much more than Internet browsing
  • The only other problem I would look into the the fact that it has the vista operating system, as all new computers do now

• by jerrpwnage

This is an excellent laptop for Internet browsing and email. It was definitely well worth the price I paid for it, though.

I would NOT recommend buying this laptop if you’re interested in playing games or performing otherwise large, graphical tasks that recommend larger CPU’s

and RAM, this laptop was not meant for intense gaming or anything much more than Internet browsing.

Regardless of larger tasks, this computer works great in performing smaller tasks which require less intense computer specifications.

For the price, this laptop is excellent and meets all of my standards. The only other problem I would look into the the fact that it has the vista operating system, as all new computers do now.

Vista tends to run much slower than XP, especially on laptops with very small amounts of RAM and graphics ...

• Compaq Presario Laptop T2370
      cards. I would highly recommend downgrading to Windows XP Professional or Home version to get the most optimal performance, or increasing the amount of memory.

Compaq is a brand I can trust. I can ensure you that this computer will last you a long time;

you won’t have hardware failure or see the computer get progressively slower. This tends to happen to certain brands of computers, and I can’t explain why.

Overall though, this laptop is wonderful for the price, and performs small tasks well in comparison to more expensive laptops.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63605348670931/k2311a056/5.6.08