POP full hair extensions in Chocolate Brown  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found the POP hair extensions at Target and purchased them for around $39
  • I would defnitely recommend these entensions to people who want a temporary look for a special occasion or just to wear through the day for a relatively inexpensive price

• by MissKitten

I’ve had rather short hair since I lopped off my long, curly locks at age 14, and I must say that I wouldnt have it any other way, as I’d hate to have such high maintenance hair again. However, I’d been curious lately as to what I’d look like with long hair again and, after briefly considering growing my own hair, decided to purchase a set of cheap hair extensions.

I

found the POP hair extensions at Target and purchased them for around $39. It comes as a full headpiece that is clipped underneath a layer of hair and spans from behind one ear to the other, held by 9 small hidden clips. The set I chose was an 18 inch Chocolate Brown and wavy, with large, bed-hair type waves that are quite fashionable these days. They are made ...

• of synthetic fibre but look surprisingly natural.

I apprehensively applied the extensions like they said, by clipping them in under a top layer of my hair. It was surprisingly easy to apply and after about fifteen minutes of adjusting them and my own hair, I suddenly had surprisingly natural looking long hair that reached around the middle of my back.

I wore them for a full day and to my surprise they

completely stayed put, without me needing to adjust them at all throughout the day. I even received a few compliment about my ‘lovely hair’. At the end of the day thye were easy to remove and my hair was not damaged in the slightest.

I would defnitely recommend these entensions to people who want a temporary look for a special occasion or just to wear through the day for a relatively inexpensive price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605348620931/k2311a056/5.6.08