Baird and Associates  » Finance  »
Wausau Wisconsin
  • John was very clear about how they worked and he gave a detailed outline on what would be the best and fastest way to build our portfolio
  • It was completely convenient and painless and it made me really happy
  • This eliminates the hassle and cost of the commission related transactions
  • I enjoy going on it every day and watching it grow

• by amandafishy

We recently changed our investment accounts and it has been for the better. The investment first I was previously with was not doing for me what I had initially expected it to. Since being with John Gebhardt and his associate Andy. Things have been steadily going forward.

First of all John and Andy are an absolute pleasure to work with. John is very professional. Because both my husband and I are usually never home at the same time John took the time to visit us in the evening when it would work to sit down and talk about the investment situation and what they had to offer. John was very clear about how they worked and he gave a detailed outline on what would be the best and fastest way to build our portfolio. John is busy so he has a gentleman by

the name of Andy helping him in the office. When I can’t talk to John Andy also helps me out. John provided all the leg work when we moved from the other firm to theirs. They got all the paper together and all we had to do is sign. There were little plastic “sign here” tags and they provided the envelopes. They even dealt with our previous investment firm and we didn’t have call and ask them to sell. I was expecting that to be uncomfortable but it wasn’t. We had been dealing with the some investment counselor for about 20 years and saying goodbye and we don’t need you anymore wasn’t the easiest thing to do but John and Andy took care of it for us. I have yet to walk into their office. Everything is taken care of by ...

• them personally and I really appreciate their taking time for me. It was completely convenient and painless and it made me really happy.

Rather than buying and selling stocks he suggested using indexes. This eliminates the hassle and cost of the commission related transactions. In the last several weeks the indexes have gone up about $3000. You have no idea how how happy that made me feel. We lost about $40,000 at the other place and this was a step in the right direction. John told us that the 30 year, more risky indexes were the ones that have the higher rate of return, so that is what we went with. The dividends from this account are put in a money market so it is there in case of emergencies at the end of the year.

My account is online and it is very

easy to see what it is doing. I enjoy going on it every day and watching it grow. The www.bairdonline.com is an easy site to use. All you need do is enter your password and off you go. There is a spot for account information, investing tools and research, and the client service center. Under each of these topics are other topics. Their investment site is easy to use and very informative.

So far it has been a month since we have been with them. Their service is remarkable. John’s understanding of the markets and the best way to do things is right for my situation. I have trust in him and he seems to be making me money since it has gone up about $3000 in the past couple of weeks. I would suggest checking them out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42605348460831/k2311a056/5.6.08