Crunch Peanut Butter Candy Eggs  » Food  »
0.5
  • The only reason I bought these was because I thought they were the regular Crunch Eggs
  • If this is what the full size candy bar tastes like, I don't think I'd like those either

• by Jenn Eblin

I can’t get over this because the taste is still in my mouth, and that taste is something that I really don’t care for. The only reason I bought these was because I thought they were the regular Crunch Eggs. The bag shows the Crunch logo in big letters, and only in

smaller letters underneath do they state the peanut butter factor. Imagine my surprise when I popped one in my mouth!

Each egg has two sides: the Crunch part, and the peanut butter part. I stuck one in my mouth, and the peanut butter half started melting right away. Just as the Crunch half ...

• started melting, a glob of peanut butter fell onto my tongue. Those two flavors just don’t work right for me.

The peanut butter tasted like a very smooth candy peanut butter, without any of the sweetness I was expecting. Mixed with the chocolate and crispy pieces, it ended up tasting really disgusting.

There were too many different flavors going on here, and I just couldn’t get into it. I tried a second piece, and the peanut butter melted really fast again while the Crunch part just sat there. If this is what the full size candy bar tastes like, I don’t think I’d like those either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27605348420831/k2311a056/5.6.08