Azure Mermaid Show Silverton Casino Las Vegas
3333 Blue Diamond Dr, Las Vegas, NV
  • The live show starts every hour beginning at 5pm - 11pm Monday thru Friday, I believe the weekend hours are extended but the show only lasts about 10 minutes
  • We really enjoyed this casino, especially the restaurant and the free mermaid show

• by mememe

Azure Mermaid Show Silverton Casino 3333 Blue Diamond Dr Las Vegas, NV 1-702-263-7777

A massive salt-water aquarium dominates the center of the Mermaid Restaurant located in the Silverton Casino. We decided to eat dinner at the Restaurant so we could get a great view of the mermaid show. It was great, it was the center of conversation for hours. The decor was outrageous,

mermaid fin chairs and menus that looked like metal seashells. The fully stocked bar had a major jellyfish display which was fascinating to say the least. The live show starts every hour beginning at 5pm - 11pm Monday thru Friday, I believe the weekend hours are extended but the show only lasts about 10 minutes. After the show it is just so relaxing to ...

• watch those beautiful fish.

We ordered the shrimp special which I believe was $15 each, fries, coleslaw and rolls were included, and the food was pretty good. We also had $1 Margarita specials because we went on Margarita night, they were quite good although they are not always $1.

The casino is much like all the casino’s lots of slots and table games. Our friends

managed to win a big jackpot here -$2,500, no such luck for us. We really enjoyed this casino, especially the restaurant and the free mermaid show.

The Mermaid show is free to watch, and it is spectacular. There are 4,000 beautiful tropical fish mingled in with a group of ex-Olympic synchronized swimmers. They really do a beautiful job, it is well worth the effort to go and see this freebie.

Nupur says :

Respected Sir Ma`am My name is Nupur, I am a 23 yr old boy from India. I really want to work as a mermaid, is their any possible way i can contact you and work with you ? I have shot some under water videos of mine, would like to show them to you, so please let me know. Waiting for your reply, Thank you, Nupur

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 59605348040731/k2311a056/5.6.08