Jergens Skin Smoothing Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way my skin feels after using this, it feels really soft and smooth

• by Allison

I’ve been using this lotion for years, it’s one of my favorites to use. It’s just too bad CVS doesn’t carry it anymore.

I started using it because I was really into exfoliating my skin and making it softer and smoother. I didn’t know if this would work, because I’ve always been skeptical of lotions that claim to do more than just moisturize, but it

really worked!

The first thing I noticed was the smell. The scent has changed since I began using it, it used to remind me of that really nice conditioner sold in salons, which I loved, and my boyfriend even told me the smell was very sexy. Good to know! It’s different now, more of a fruity scent, but it still smells great!

I love the ...

• way my skin feels after using this, it feels really soft and smooth! I especially love the new formula, which has those jojoba beads which make my skin even smoother, and it feels so great to rub into my skin!

Not only does it work to gently exfoliate my skin, it also really moisturizes my skin. My skin feels soft and moist for hours, the

moisture really lasts a while. The alpha hydroxyl acid doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it, this lotion is like some miracle formula that actually does all that it’s supposed to, with no dryness or irritation.

I go out of my way for this lotion, because it’s so great. No other lotion smells so great, and does so much to make my skin feel silky and smooth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605347970731/k2311a056/5.6.08