Pepperidge Farm Milano Double Chocolate Cookies
  • My husband brought home a 7.5 oz pack, telling me that these used to be one of his favorite cookies
  • Being a chocolate lover, I immediately wanted to try them
  • I liked the classic, crunchy cookie taste with the addition of rich dark chocolate - an excellent combination

• by Lorianna

Pepperidge Farm Milano Double Chocolate Cookies have been around for quite a while, but it so happens that I have gotten to try them only recently. My husband brought home a 7.5 oz pack, telling me that these used to be one of his favorite cookies. The picture of the

packaging looked very tempting: neat oval cookies with chocolate around the edge.

Being a chocolate lover, I immediately wanted to try them. I opened the pack; there were not very many cookies inside, unfortunately. They turned out to be a little larger than on the picture, and the chocolate does not ...

• just go around the edges, it is actually in between two flat cookie parts - that’s why they are called “double.” I liked the classic, crunchy cookie taste with the addition of rich dark chocolate - an excellent combination. I would probably prefer a little more chocolate, but that’s just
        me; I am sure most people would say the cookies are fine as they are.

I have eaten these cookies with milk, hot tea, coffee, and hot cocoa, they go great with anything and make a perfect chocolatey snack. The price is okay, too: my hisband had paid $2.50 for the bag he bought.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27605347930731/k2311a056/5.6.08