Pyramid Collection (catalog)

• by Famous

I was really surprised when my mother handed me a Pyramid Collection catalog along with the magazines that she hands off to me after she’s done reading. This catalog is filled with all sorts of New Age garments, trinkets, and jewelry. I personally like some of these things.

But some of the more questionable pieces I just overlooked. What really caught

my fancy was the collection of really ethereal looking clothing.

Most of the clothes have flowy sleeves and earthy looking prints. But a good majority of these items look downright “evil.

” I’m not really into pentagrams or witchcraft. But I do like to wear flowy tops.

They had some skirts and blouses which were very sexy, despite their earthy appeal.

• Some of the clothes though, did tend to look a little old fashioned—and not in the Old World sense.

Some of the ruffled skirts and blouses looked like rejects from the Dress Barn. But there was lots of jewelry in the catalog that I really liked.

I am partial to chunky stones, lots of silver, and even the occasional charm or two.

This catalog has all that stuff.

There are also some quirky T-shirts and items that are used in seances, and otherworldly activities. I am sure there are lots of catalogs in addition to this one that contain the kinds of merchandise that New Age spiritualists will love.

I happen to be partial to the clothing. I could care less about the witchcraftery

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12605347920731/k2311a056/5.6.08