Apartment 138 restuarant  » Restaurants  »
138 Smith Street, Brooklyn, New York, 11217
  • I know that New York is the city that never sleeps it is true
  • I like to eat where the locals eat because you usually find the best food and serves at those kinds of restureants
  • One of the best things about Apartment 138 was that we did not have wait long to get a table
  • I thought the dining room was great for us and the meal was reasonable We paid under thirty dollars for our meal and we really enjoyed the atmosphere and the restuarant itself

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We were in New York City during the Thanksgiving holiday last fall and we were really enjoying the sity. We found this one really neat late nitch restuarant called Apartment 138, 138 Smith Street, Brooklyn, New York, 11217. I know that New York is the city that never sleeps it is true.

This quaint resturant was open until 3:00am. The atmosphere of this

quanit restuarant was not stuffy. The service was great, the staff knew the menu by heart and the food was great for getting there after eleven at night.

The menu was full of items ranging form salads, pasta, and gourmet sandwiches. I like to eat where the locals eat because you usually find the best food and serves at those kinds of restureants. Apartmetn 138 ...

• had a café feel to it.

One of the best things about Apartment 138 was that we did not have wait long to get a table. They offer a bar area and dining room both upstairs and downstairs. We found that there were a lot of people crowded into the bar area. I thought the dining room was great for us and

the meal was reasonable We paid under thirty dollars for our meal and we really enjoyed the atmosphere and the restuarant itself. I would definetly go there again. I was glad that we were there with friends so the meal was even more enjoyable dining with family and friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7605347840731/k2311a056/5.6.08