The Pert Plus Fresh 2 in 1 Refreshing Shampoo Plus Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like to shop at Walmart in Dundalk, MD , I found this shampoo called Pert Plus Fresh 2 in 1 Refreshing Shampoo Plus conditioner
  • The The Pert Plus Fresh 2 in 1 Refreshing Shampoo Plus Conditioner I bought is a 25.4 ounce bottle that cost me $3.50

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

When I retired a few years ago I had to go and look for items that were less expensive then I would normally use. I like to shop at Walmart in Dundalk, MD , I found this shampoo called Pert Plus Fresh 2 in 1 Refreshing Shampoo Plus conditioner.

4 ounce

bottle that cost me $3.

50.

I figured since it was such a large bottle and I was getting the shampoo and the conditioner in one bottke that it was a reasonable price.

I washed my hair with the Pert Plus Fresh 2 in 1 Refreshing Shampoo Plus conditioner and my my scalp actually felt cold.

I really did not like the way it made my head ...

• feel.

It did lather up nicely, but it felt cold.

My head didn’t start to warm up until my hair was almost dry.

I didn’t like it at all, to me it made my hair feel very dry.

I didn ot like the way that my hair felt.

I wish I hadn’t changed my brands from the Equate to the Pert.

I would have done better

keeping with the brand that ususlalyy used instead of wasting my money on Pert.

The Pert Plus Fesh 2 in 1 Refreshing Shampoo Pluys conditioner did not leave me with a very good feeling I will not be buying it again, althoug some people may like the feeling I did not like it.

Ida Sue School says :

I need the msds for it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605347830731/k2311a056/5.6.08