Rio Salado Online College  » Education  »
Phoenix, AZ
  • I was searching for an online school to attend and I decided to take classes at the Rio Salado College online
  • They offer many different class options and it has been very convenient for me to attend this college
  • I have attended three other online schools and I have to say that this is by far the best one that I have attended
  • Many of my close friends attend this college and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to attend college online

• by Marlon Reese

I was searching for an online school to attend and I decided to take classes at the Rio Salado College online. I was looking to take classes online because I work and I do not have the time to take traditional college classes.

I have to say that I am very happy with

the quality of the education that I am receiving from Rio Salado College.

They offer many different class options and it has been very convenient for me to attend this college.

I have attended three other online schools and I have to say that this is by far the best one that I ...

• have attended.

The instructors at Rio Salado College are great.

Whenever I need to get in touch with either of my instructors I can send them an email and they usually get back in contact with me efficiently.

I have to say that the instructors are very understanding and many of

them have gone out of their way to assist me with certain things that I was having difficulty with.

I really do appreciate having Rio Salado college there for my educational needs.

Many of my close friends attend this college and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking to attend college online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50605347630731/k2311a056/5.6.08