Spruill Apartments Starkville MS  » Real estate  »
Starkville, MS
  • I really enjoy these apartments and I think they are without a doubt the best apartments in this area
  • I had viewed many apartments when I decided to view these and I was very happy that I had found an apartment that was perfect for me

• by Marlon Reese

I moved into Spruill Apartments in Starkville, MS about one year ago. I really enjoy these apartments and I think they are without a doubt the best apartments in this area.

apartment that was perfect for me.

The apartment that i purchased has two bedrooms and it is really spacious.

The fact that this apartment has lots of space was one of the main reasons that I decided to get it because I have lots of furniture and other items so I needed ...

• lots of room to store those.

The manager at these apartment is also really nice.

He is really a people person and wants to make his tenants as happy as possible.

Also unlike other apartments that I have stayed in these are very quiet and all of my neighbors are

very polite and respectful.

I also think that the rent here is fairly low for the top of the line apartments that they have here.

I think that these apartments are great and I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a nice place to stay for a low price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62605347610731/k2311a056/5.6.08