Ives Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas eau de toilette  » Perfume  »
  • I would definitely recommend trying this eau de toilette, it really is fantastic and inexpensive

• by Tanya

Ives Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas eau de toilette comes in a very attractive bottle. It is a lavender coolored matte glass. It has an elongated shape that looks like it is folded on side of it. And inside of it, a heavenly smelling eau de toilette. I was so surprised when I tested the product for the first time. For years and years I have only encountered perfumes and

other beauty products that promised and advertised to smell like lilac, but in fact smelled like an artificial, fake chemical product. This one not only resembles a real lilac scent, it actually smells like the real thing. When I put it on or just take a sniff of it ( and I admit to doing it because it actually brings up my mood) I feel like I am standing in ...

• a middle of an orchid in bloom. I use it on a regular basis.

It is pleasant and mild and you can really wear it during the day, for work, when spending time with your friends and family or just at home. This scent would suit a gentle and sophisticated lady. It is charming, sweet, gentle, nostalgic and also professional. I have received many compliments when I was wearing it.

People would seem to think about something and then they would turn to me and say: “you know what, I really like that perfume you’re wearing, it’s really nice.” They seemed like they were thinking about something when they decided to pay me the compliment. I guess this smell brings up certain emotions and memories in people.

I would definitely recommend trying this eau de toilette, it really is fantastic and inexpensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56605347590731/k2311a056/5.6.08