Avene Eau Thermale Light Hydrating Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • This was her first choice and she was really excited about it, she said that she was using it herself and it was the best cream out there since it was so light and did not make the skin oily
  • But she told me that it would work and I decided to give it a try
  • I think this is the lightest cream I have ever used
  • I like this cream, and I will probably buy it again

• by Tanya

This face cream was recommended to me by the beauty consultant at the drug store. I asked her to find me a day cream that would work for my combination skin. It usually is normal, but at times it gets dry and irritated. This was her first choice and she was really excited about it, she said that she was using it herself and it was the best cream out there since it was so light and did not make the skin oily. I told her that I would

probably prefer something that was a bit oily because it would be better for when my skin gets dry. But she told me that it would work and I decided to give it a try.

This face cream is indeed really light. I think this is the lightest cream I have ever used. Unlike many other face creams, this one does not come in a jar, but in a plastic tube containing 40 ml of product. I find that the package really plays a role. The cream itself is so ...

• light and soft that it can be applied several times a day, like during those times when the weather is cold and the air is dry and hot inside. The package then becomes a plus because it is very light and portable and fits perfectly in my tiny trendy handbag.

If you have a combination skin like me, you can enjoy using this cream in the morning if you use a rich night cream. But if you plan to use this cream morning and night, it is not

going to provide you with enough moisture for the day. I like this cream, and I will probably buy it again. I this cream only several days a week. When my skin feels normal, I will use Avene cream, but when it feels a little bit dry, I would use some other richer cream. The package states that this product is for people with normal to combination sensitive skin, but I think that it will actually be a wonderful solution for people who have normal to oily skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605347560631/k2311a056/5.6.08