Novotel Citygate Hongkong  » Hotels  »
Hongkong
  • Staying in Novotel Citygate Hongkong is convenient since it is very near the airport plus it has its own hotel shuttle that will pick you up upon arrival, you just have to wait at the designated waiting area
  • I suggest you just buy the prepaid card since the 24 hour internet connection will be off from the time you started connecting
  • Transportation is not a problem since there is an MTR station nearby
  • Upon arriving in our room first thing i noticed is the smoky smell
  • I thought that the smell will just stay for some time, but even coming back to our room after our dinner the room smells the same, and the towels also smoky

• by g md

Staying in Novotel Citygate Hongkong is convenient since it is very near the airport plus it has its own hotel shuttle that will pick you up upon arrival, you just have to wait at the designated waiting area. Upon arrival check in is prompt with the crew always assisting you. Place is nice, modern.

No free bottle of mineral water. Complete supplies of drinks and chips in the ref that you have to pay for.

Complete supply of the

usual hotel stuffs - shampoo, lotion, mouth wash, soap etc. but all of it has a minty scent so if you are allergic to those or does not want the smell I advise you to bring your own supplies.

Internet connection is not free, we paid 120 HKD for 24 hrs internet connection. Different rates apply - 1 hour, 24 hours, 1 month.

I suggest you just buy the prepaid card since the 24 hour internet connection will be ...

• off from the time you started connecting. I mean even if you don’t use the internet, what matters is the time you started browsing the web.

Transportation is not a problem since there is an MTR station nearby. Upon arriving in our room first thing i noticed is the smoky smell! I reserved a non-smoking room but there I was in a smoke scented room.

our dinner the room smells the same, and the towels also smoky! If you are allergic to smoke, make sure when you make your reservation that room reserved for you is really smoke free even if it is located in a non-smoking floor. A piece of advice, do not inquire at any accor.

com website since their reply will be super late and will just avice you to call the hotel directly, I received mine after a week already and I got back from hongkong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2605347540631/k2311a056/5.6.08