Ferry-Morse Garden Seeds  » Housewares  »
  • I love a pretty garden, but I don't have a lot of money to spend on plants and enriched potting soil
  • Besides, I like to grow most of my garden from seed
  • My seeds, sad to say were not planted in the best soil
  • I have really enjoyed using them to create a beautiful flower bed right in my own front yard

• by 4YourInfo

I couldn’t be happier with my purchase of Ferry-Morse flower seeds. I love a pretty garden, but I don’t have a lot of money to spend on plants and enriched potting soil. Besides, I like to grow most of my garden from seed. After having a few bad experiences with less expensive seeds, I picked up some packs

of Ferry-Morse garden seeds. To my delight, they grew in less time than the package said they would.

It’s not enough to simply watch seeds turn into plants. Plants need to grow and bloom. They need to thrive, even if you don’t have a lot of time to baby them. My seeds, sad to say were not planted in the best soil. The ground where I wanted them to grow would have needed to be completely overhauled, and I didn’t have time, energy, or money for that.

I planted them anyway, hoping that they might make it, in spite of the odds against them. My seedlings emerged from that hard ground in record time. They began blooming ...

• Ferry-Morse Garden Seeds
      shortly after, and even as I am writing, they help create a warm welcome to my front door.

Ferry-Morse Garden Seeds are worth the price of $2.00 per pack. The packs are large, with plenty of seeds in them. They are well labeled on the front and back, so even the most amateur gardener will know how and when to

plant them.

The flowers are bright and colorful, looking way better than the picture on the front of the package. There are lots and lots of blooms, which fill in the soil nicely. With minimal care, plants thrive. Ferry-Morse seeds are great. I have really enjoyed using them to create a beautiful flower bed right in my own front yard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53605347520631/k2311a056/5.6.08