Cellular South Phone Service
  • I have had phone service from many different carriers and I have to say that this is the best phone service that I have had
  • When talking on my Cellular South phone I never experience any static as with other phone services that I have tried
  • Many of my family members have this service also and they have really enjoyed it
  • I would recommend Cellular South to anyone

• by Marlon Reese

I have had Cellular South phone service for about two years. I have had phone service from many different carriers and I have to say that this is the best phone service that I have had.

tried.

I am very happy with Cellular South and I have not had any problems out of it.

I purchased the unlimited talk and text plan.

With this plan I can talk on the phone and text as much as I want and I have to say that I have been really enjoying it.

I ...

• also have to say that the Cellular South service picks up almost anywhere and my phone always has a signal.

I have gone into large buildings and also out into the country away from town and I have had no problems with my phone working.

It makes me feel good to know that I have a

phone that is going to work whenever I need it because I use my phone a lot for business purposes.

Many of my family members have this service also and they have really enjoyed it.

I would recommend Cellular South to anyone.

I give Cellular South two thumbs way up for the great phone service that they offer.

Bill Gillies says :

I recently purchased a Blackberry Curve 8330 with Cellular South. All functions seem to work properly EXCEPT the GPS function. What steps do I need to follow to get the GPS system to work?

Jules Li says :

In order to get the GPS to function, you will have to install a Maps application such as Google maps or another third party application. Blackberry maps is the default application that should be already installed. By opening this you are then able to use GPS.

Mihaela says :

Did cost anithing to use yahoomesenger?i use alot

Jules Li says :

This would depend upon your data package. If you have unlimited data, there will not be a fee. However, data rates would apply if it’s not included in your plan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22605347490631/k2311a056/5.6.08