2001 Honda Accord  » Cars  »
  • I purchased a 2001 Honda Accord a short time ago and I really love this car

• by Marlon Reese

I purchased a 2001 Honda Accord a short time ago and I really love this car. This is a really great car and I have not had any major problems out of it since I purchased it.

I have drove this car for miles and miles and it is still running the same as when I first purchased it.

I

really appreciate this car being able to run whenever I need it to because I use my car to run errands for work so it is necessary that I have a very dependable car.

The only problems that I have had with this car is having to replace the battery and the spark plugs but those are only minor problems and are expected ...

• sooner or later.

I am not just happy with the performance of this car but it also has great looks.

My car is white and the paint on it is spectacular I have not seen anything like it.

The inside of my car has leather seats and it has enough room to seat everyone comfortably.

The stereo system in this

car is also great.

The audio sounds very good and I have to say that it does not sound like a factory system but it sounds like a very expensive upgraded audio system.

I really enjoy listening to it while I am driving around in my Honda.

If anyone is looking to purchase this car I can assure you that you will get your money’s worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9605347480631/k2311a056/5.6.08