DirecTV
0.5
  • It makes me upset to know that the DirecTV service is not as reliable as I thought that it would be because I really want TV service that is going to be there when I want it
  • Also while I had this service one of my satellite receivers stopped working and I contacted DirecTV about the issue only to be told that I needed to purchase another receiver out of my own pocket
  • I would not recommend DirecTV to anyone that has cable service or any other satellite TV service available in their area

• by Marlon Reese

I had my DirecTV service installed about four months ago and overall I have had nothing but problems out of it. My DirecTV satellite service never works during bad weather or even when it is cloudy outisde.

There are also many occassions when the service will just not work at all even when

there are no problems with the weather.

It makes me upset to know that the DirecTV service is not as reliable as I thought that it would be because I really want TV service that is going to be there when I want it.

When the service is working the picture quality ...

• is not as good and it seems to freeze while been watched and when changing channels.

Also while I had this service one of my satellite receivers stopped working and I contacted DirecTV about the issue only to be told that I needed to purchase another receiver out of my own pocket.

I was really upset about that considering the fact that I had only had the service for a couple of months and the receiver stopped working on it’s own without me doing anything wrong to it.

I would not recommend DirecTV to anyone that has cable service or any other satellite TV service available in their area.

DirecTV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 23605347470631/k2311a056/5.6.08