Dell XPS 730  » Computers  »
  • I enjoy XPS 730 so much and I am very happy that I purchased it
  • ONe of the other things that I have liked about this computer is that it is water cooled and I thought that this was a great feature
  • The only problem that I have had out of this computer since I purchased it was with the DVD drive and I contacted Dell and they were able to send a technician out to replace my DVD drive the next day
  • Overall I think that this is a great computer and I have not had any major problems out of it and if I do have problems I know that Dell will be there to get them taken care of
  • I have recommended this computer to many of my family members and I would recommend it to anyone

• by Marlon Reese

I enjoy XPS 730 so much and I am very happy that I purchased it. When I purchased this computer I was looking for a computer that would be great for gaming.

The XPS 730 is one of the higher end Dell systems that are perfect for gaming and other high power computer needs.

I purchased my computer along with two graphics cards

set up in sli mode and I can say that World of Warcraft has never looked so good.

The graphics are great and I couldn’t hope for anything more.

ONe of the other things that I have liked about this computer is that it is water cooled and I thought that this was a great feature.

I have been playing a game, downloading ...

• and doing an anti virus scan without having to worry about overheating.

The only problem that I have had out of this computer since I purchased it was with the DVD drive and I contacted Dell and they were able to send a technician out to replace my DVD drive the next day.

I thought that was just great because having a working computer

is necessary.

Overall I think that this is a great computer and I have not had any major problems out of it and if I do have problems I know that Dell will be there to get them taken care of.

I have recommended this computer to many of my family members and I would recommend it to anyone.

I give it two thumbs way up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19605347440631/k2311a056/5.6.08