Sony Bravia XBR 40 inch LCD Flat Panel  » Electronics  »
  • Just recently I decided to go out and find a Flat screen TV for my home
  • I am definitely sure that I got my money's worth by purchasing this TV
  • Me and my family have enjoyed this TV and we are always running for the remote
  • I just enjoy having this TV and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a flat panel TV

• by Marlon Reese

Just recently I decided to go out and find a Flat screen TV for my home. I had done lots of looking but I decided to purchase the Sony Bravia XBR 40 inch LCD Flat Panel.

One of my main reasons for choosing this TV was because it

has a lot of the connections that I need to connect all of my devices from my computer to the HDMI cable for my Xbox.

If you are a gamer and are looking for great quality in a TV for games then this is perfect.

I connected this TV to my xbox and I have never seen anything like it.

The graphics during games are great.

From the moment I saw it I knew that this TV was the perfect one for me.

This was one of the higher priced televisions that I had ...

• Sony Bravia XBR 40 inch LCD Flat Panel
      saw but it sure is worth it.

I am definitely sure that I got my money’s worth by purchasing this TV.

The picture quality on this TV is crystal clear and it looks as if you are watching things in real life.

Me and my

family have enjoyed this TV and we are always running for the remote.

Since purchasing this TV every night has been movie night so that means more family time.

I just enjoy having this TV and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a flat panel TV.

Digitaldog says :

I have a Sony 40 in. Bravia HD 1080 How long are they supposed to last???

John says :

Well it comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. Sony does not make any guarantees after the warranty is up.

Galega says :

There isn’t as such any guarantee about`how long’. Sony is known for producing quite durable TV sets, and hence it should keep running for prolong duration. But, it is tough to give any specific time limit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16605347430631/k2311a056/5.6.08