Windows Vista  » Software  »
0.5
  • I thought this was horrible because I had purchased a lot of programs that I needed and none of them would run with Vista
  • I did some troubleshooting with them for hours for the slow performance issue and there was nothing that they could do
  • Shortly after getting off the phone with Microsoft I decided to completely remove Vista and reinstall Windows XP because nothing in Vista was working right for me
  • I do not recommend running Windows Vista on your computer unless you have done your research first

• by Marlon Reese

I purchased and installed Windows Vista onto my computer about three months ago. I liked the look and colors of Windows Vista but that was about it.

After installing Windows Vista my computer ran a whole lot slower and I have 4 GB of memory installed.

Also to my surprise most of my

programs that ran in Windows XP were unable to run in Windows Vista.

I thought this was horrible because I had purchased a lot of programs that I needed and none of them would run with Vista.

I got in contact with Microsoft to see if they were able to do anything to ...

• make my programs run but all they could say was that they were not compatible.

I did some troubleshooting with them for hours for the slow performance issue and there was nothing that they could do.

I was so upset and I felt that I had wasted a lot of time and money

by purchasing Windows Vista.

Shortly after getting off the phone with Microsoft I decided to completely remove Vista and reinstall Windows XP because nothing in Vista was working right for me.

I regret ever installing the software.

I do not recommend running Windows Vista on your computer unless you have done your research first.

Windows Vista

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30605347420631/k2311a056/5.6.08