Magnum Sportz Paintball Facility  » Other  »
596 Baldwin St, Jenison, MI 49428
  • I've seen my fair share of both types of courses, and by far, Magnum is one of the best
  • Magnum Sportz is definitely the place to go as far as location and quality goes, for me, because it's pretty close to my house on the outskirts of Grand Rapids, and the quality of play there is great
  • Their paint is quite over priced, even seconds rounds stingers cost 40 bucks a case

• by jerrpwnage

Over the course of the last few years, I’ve gotten really into paintball, and trust me, I’ve been to a lot of indoor and outdoor speedball and woods ball courses.

I’ve seen my fair share of both types of courses, and by far, Magnum is one of the best. Magnum Sportz is definitely the place to go as far as location and quality goes, for me, because it’s pretty close to my

house on the outskirts of Grand Rapids, and the quality of play there is great.

The bunkers are all excellent, the field is usually relatively clean and the bunkers are set up in a new way every week to keep playing fun and unusual.

The staff is also very friendly and easy to get along with, and this is important when it comes to building bonds and meeting people in paintball, especially ...

• if you plan on getting on a team or just meeting friends to play with on a consistent basis.

Another great thing about Magnum is that they offer rentals for pretty cheap, you can get a whole setup for 5 bucks for the day.

The real downer comes with the rest of the prices. The field fee for a game of paintball for around 4 hours is 15 bucks. If you need paint,

you’ll have to buy theirs or pay another additional 10 dollars. Their paint is quite over priced, even seconds rounds stingers cost 40 bucks a case.

So as far as price goes, you could definitely do better. But quality, friendly people, and great location are three things you really can’t live without when it comes to paintball.

Do whatever you choose, there are definitely cheaper alternatives, but nothing’s quite as fun as Magnum!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12605347400631/k2311a056/5.6.08