Samsung Upstage Phone (Sprint)
  • This phone definitely has its benefits, but I find the phone annoying sometimes as well
  • I hated having a phone with screens on both sides, it gave me more to worry about and made the phone a bit uncomfortable to hold and carry in my pocket, which is where I like to carry my phone
  • I love this battery, because it really helps me get around while still having a lot of battery percentage remaining
  • I'd recommend it to anyone interested in a nice media phone as well as a durable one

• by jerrpwnage

The Samsung Upstage is a very popular phone today, and is offered exclusively through Sprint. This phone definitely has its benefits, but I find the phone annoying sometimes as well.

The phone has two displays, one on each side. This annoyed me to the extreme. I hated having a phone with screens on both sides,

it gave me more to worry about and made the phone a bit uncomfortable to hold and carry in my pocket, which is where I like to carry my phone.

The phone does however, have excellent playback quality on mp3 and mpeg-4 files, meaning that it can play audio and video with great quality. If ...

• you’re looking for a media phone, the Samsung Upstage is a decent one.

My phone came with an extra extended battery, but I’m not sure if all of them do. I love this battery, because it really helps me get around while still having a lot of battery percentage remaining.

I had the phone for a

few months, and it never scratched or got damaged even with being in my pockets. I’ve even dropped it once. The phone is much more durable than you’d think.

Overall, the phone is decent except for the annoying double display. I’d recommend it to anyone interested in a nice media phone as well as a durable one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37605347370631/k2311a056/5.6.08