Blistex Complete Moisture lip balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • In general, Blixtex makes the best lip balms, but this is the best in my opinion
  • I love this stuff so much, I always make sure I have at least one extra balm so I don't run out

• by Allison

This is my favorite lip balm to use. It has a pleasant taste and smell, it’s never sticky, and the moisture lasts a good long time. I always make sure I have some of this stuff with me.

I can’t even remember how long I’ve been using this lip balm, but I’m reluctant to use anything else, even within the Blistex brand. In general, Blixtex makes the best lip balms, but this is the best in my opinion. It’s very basic, it doesn’t have extra shine or color of flavor, it has just what I need moisture, and plenty of it!

Plus, it has SPF 15 to protect my lips.

I wear this all day every day. I even wear it under makeup to keep my lips nice and moist, to keep lip gloss from getting sticky, and to keep lipstick from feeling dry and flaky. When I’m with my boyfriend, I wear this under flavored lip balm. This flavor is very subtle, and if I’m wearing something flavored over it, the taste of this one isn’t noticeable at all. And again, it keeps the other balm or gloss from getting sticky, and guys hate sticky lips!

I love this stuff so much, I always ...

• make sure I have at least one extra balm so I don’t run out. I hate running out of this stuff and having to use other balms, even my lip balm from Bath and Body Works isn’t as nice. Sure, the B&BW lip balm has a rich vanilla flavor, but it gets a little sticky and it kinda stings my lips when I first put it on.

This lip balm is one of the essentials I can’t go anywhere without. I have to have some in my pocket, and when I don’t have a pocket, I have it in my purse. When I

leave my dorm, I make sure I have two things: this, and the card I need to get back in. I take this with me to class, to the mall, on vacation and one of the most important places to have lip balm, the beach! You don’t want to see me with dry lips and no Blistex, I’m not a happy person to be around.

In my opinion, Blistex is the best lip balm brand, and Complete Moisture is its best product. It’s the perfect lip balm, it gives me what I need without the extra stuff I can do without.

Blistex Complete Moisture lip balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31505347280931/k2311a055/5.5.08