Movie 50 first dates
  • I would highly recommend this film it has a 12 rating and there is no violence

• by Lyndsey

I was talking to my next door neighbour the last week about movies and DVD’s, I happened to mention to her that I hadn’t seen a good romantic movie in ages. She went and got a movie that her and her husband had watched the other night it was called 50 First Dates. I had never heard of it before but I knew

the stars of it Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.

So when my Hubby and I had put our two kids to bed we sat down on the sofa with a nice glass of wine and put on the DVD. Adam Sandler plays a vet called Henry and Drew Barrymore plays a teacher called Lucy. Lucy was in a car accident on her birthday and ...

• ever since she has suffered with long term memory loss. Henry was the kind of guy who likes a holiday romance a love them and leave them type, until one day he meets Lucy and falls in love with her. Due to her memory loss Henry has to make Lucy fall in love with him from scratch every single day.

This film is so

easy to and enjoyable to watch, it made us both smile. It is a romantic comedy that will make you laugh and cry. It goes to show that with a loving family love will always find away.

I would highly recommend this film it has a 12 rating and there is no violence.

50 First Dates also stars Rob Schneider, Sean Astin and Dan Aykroyd.

Movie 50 first dates

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11505346990831/k2311a055/5.5.08