Avon’s Gelled Body Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this product first and foremost because it really helped me with my dry winter skin

• by Angie

I am a huge fan of Avon’s Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oil. I have trusted Avon for so many years, and I am a big fan of the Skin So Soft Line. When this gelled body oil came out, I knew I had to get my

hands on some.

I love this product first and foremost because it really helped me with my dry winter skin. I never had problems with my skin until I reached the age of 27.

From there it went down hill. I started getting dry patches on my legs, a few red bumps, itchy legs.

It was horrible and to me hideous. So I tried Avon’s Gelled Bldy Oil.

And all I can say is Wow. It helped my skin get the moisture that it desperately needed.

Within a day I was ...

• Avon's Gelled Body Oil
      not itching as much. Within a few days my skin looked better, and within a week, I felt like I had never had problems to begin with.

I love how this gelled body oil smells. It is not to overpowering, yet offers a great scent that will stick

with you.

And it does not leave you feeling greasy. I was wary about that since most oils will leave a greasy or oily feeling, but this gelled body oil did not.

You can find Avon’s Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oil by calling your avon representative, calling 1-800-for-AVON or by going to www. avon.

com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31505346900831/k2311a055/5.5.08