Target Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I love Target brand baby wipes because they are very soft and very economical
  • Although my children have not had any skin reactions to any brand of baby wipes, I prefer Target brand for the softness and price

• by momashella

We are a family of six and we are on a tight budget. Like most of America today, we are saving anywhere we can.

We do not have a Target in our town, so I usually shop for household and healthcare

items at our local Walmart.

However, anytime I am in a town that is graced with a Target, I will go ahead and pick up some baby wipes.

I love Target brand baby wipes because they are very soft and very economical.

In comparison, The Walmart brand of baby wipes, Parent’s Choice, is economical but they are rough and stiff.

Although my children have not had any skin reactions to any brand of baby wipes, I prefer Target brand for the softness and ...

• Target Baby Wipes
      price.

I will go as far to say that the Target brand is as soft, if not softer, than the more expensive brands of baby wipes.

I have never experienced any tearing of the Target baby wipes either.

Even though

“Baby Wipes from Target” is another mental note to file away, it’s worth it for my babies.

I get to save money and get the same quality of baby wipes as the name brand products.

It’s a no brainer for me, hands down!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54505346880831/k2311a055/5.5.08