Music From the Elder by KISS
  • I think the reason I like this album so much is because it is different from any other KISS album there is

• by Angie

“In a world without heroes, there’s nothing to be. Its no place for me” is one of my favorite lyrics from “Music From the Elder” by KISS. I feel it is a very powerful line.

It comes from the song “A World Without Heroes”, which is a fantastic song. I think the reason I like

this album so much is because it is different from any other KISS album there is.

It has a dark feel to it, which I love. While this is not a popular KISS album, I stand against the crowd and said it is a great cd.

It has music that is catchy and upbeat, yet relaxing at ...

• the same time. I can listen to this cd while resting or while getting ready to go out.

I have nothing negative to say about this album. I give it an 8 out of a 10 because KISS went beyond what they are used to doing and did something totally unexpected of them.

Great job

boys!

Gene and company deliver on this album. They sound great on all eleven songs.

They sing about Only you are the answer, You turn the night into day, which is so neat. I love that line in “Only You”.

KISS proves once again that they can and will do anything. They will succeed at it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14505346870831/k2311a055/5.5.08