The String Quartet Tribute to KISS  » Music  »
  • I believe my boyfriend paid less than $18 for this Cd, which it was well worth it

• by Angie

One of my favorite CDs now is The String Quartet Tribute to KISS. I love this CD for so many reasons. It combines a great band (KISS) with a string quartet that is so good.

One chance at listening to this CD and chances are you will be hooked. My boyfriend got this

CD because he was a huge KISS fan, and I am so glad he did.

This CD features eleven great songs such as “Strutter” and “Love Gun”. And who would have thought that “Detroit Rock City” and “Calling Dr.

Love” could sound so good when played by a few violins, a cello, and a ...

• viola?

My favorite song on this album is a toss up between “Going Blind” and “Beth”. Both of these songs are beautifully done.

When I listen to this cd, I feel relaxed. The music is very refreshing to listen to.

If you like KISS and are a fan of either classical or orchesrta

music, this will surely be a great CD to add to your collection. This CD was disturbuted mby Pan Am.

I believe my boyfriend paid less than $18 for this Cd, which it was well worth it. It can be found at Best Buy.

Go buy it for yourself. You will be amazed at how well it sounds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14505346860831/k2311a055/5.5.08