Fashion Bug Stafford VA  » Shopping  »
Stafford, Virginia
  • The last two pair of shoes I bought I got from there

• by Brooke

This is my favorite place to shop here. They have really great clothes for great prices. There clothes are unique.

They have low prices. They also have clothes to fit just about anyone especially for people who are overweight or just not skinny.

The last time I went in there to shop the lady

told me that if I applied for a credit card with them even if I didn’t get approved I would get a free tote. So I did and I got the free tote and the credit card.

It was very easy to apply for the credit card. Ever since I have been getting letters ...

• in the mails about promotions and sales going on.

The people who work there are very nice and they have excellent customer service. I love their clothes.

Mostly because they are unique, they fit and me and they are low prices. I am very short and wear a 28″ inseam, occasionally I can find

a pair of jeans that fit me well but usually they are still a little long.

Most of the time I go in there more for the shirts, shoes, bras, and underwear. They have good sales on everything.

Some of there shoes are really cute. The last two pair of shoes I bought I got from there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24505346810831/k2311a055/5.5.08