Nacho Cheese Doritos  » Food  »
  • I love to eat tortilla chips and one day oddly had a craving for Nacho Cheese Doritos
  • I had only had these once at a friends house before but throughly enjoyed them

• by RJR

I love to eat tortilla chips and one day oddly had a craving for Nacho Cheese Doritos. I had only had these once at a friends house before but throughly enjoyed them.

After purchasing my own bag of Nacho cheese Doritos I came across many things that I liked about this snack and was quite surprised by

some of the things included in the Nutrition facts section of the package.

I must start with the texture or hardness of the chip itself. It is the perfect crisp and not too hard, as some others I have encountered out there. The amount of cheese flavouring on it was also great but much more intense coming ...

• to the end of the package, which suited my taste much better than the chips which were more to the top of the packaging. That being said, they do have an adequate amount of cheese flavouring on each chip.

I was quite surprised to read the nutrition facts and learnt that this snack actually contains traces of

Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Thiamin (also known as Vitamin B1) and Phosphorus which is a mineral that helps build strong bones and teeth.

Seeing this made me actually feel just a little bit less guilty about eating this snack. Wonderful texture and taste with just a hint of added nutrients in there…just great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27405346620531/k2311a054/5.4.08