ZoneAlarm Secuirty Suite  » Software  »
  • When it comes to protecting your computer, we all want to know what is considered the best out there

• by RJR

When it comes to protecting your computer, we all want to know what is considered “the best” out there. I am here to tell you all of my experiences from using ZoneAlarm Security Suite.

First of all, this is a software which needs to be purchased and is not freeware or shareware. I’m sure that probably turns most people off right away, but this program is

worth the investment.

I have been using this software for about two years and decided to invest in it when I got a new computer as I had heard it was one of the best.

This program offers firewall protection which allows to add trusted and blocked sites to it’s “zones” It has Program Control, Antivirus, Email Protection, Privacy Protection, ID Lock (which is to help ...

• prevent ID fraud), IM Security (which scans your IM and it’s messages/files sent for potential dangers), Web filtering (which includes Parental control) and Alerts & Logs which is a program that asks you permission before connecting a program to the internet.

There is also an Overview Tab which shows you basic information on your firewall protection, virus protection , email protection and IM protection.

Since I’ve been

using this program, I have never been hacked or encountered any viruses or trojans, spyware, malware, etc.

It’s nice to know that you can use your computer and not fear for every twist and turn you make on the net. But don’t let your guard down either.

You want a great security program for your computer? Then give this one a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30405346570531/k2311a054/5.4.08