Mozilla Firefox 2.0  » Software  »
  • There are so many features I love about this browser
  • I like that their option box is also well laid out and easy to navigate
  • One of my other favourite features is the fact that you can add plug-ins to the browser to serve other purposes
  • I would never go back and would recommend it to anyone who is new to using the World Wide Web

• by RJR

I’ll start off by saying that I don’t know why I took so long to switch to Mozilla Firefox. But I have not regretted this move and don’t think I will ever go back to using any other browser.

There are so many features I love about this browser.

I’ll start with my favourite feature…tabs! Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not sure if any other browsers had this feature cause if it did, I totally missed it. I find that having tabs

and just needing to have one browser window open makes life so much easier. I just click the tab and there we go, without all that clutter on my toolbar. It’s really useful since I sometimes have up to ten “windows” or tabs open at a time.

I also like the fact that if you have a sudden power outage you can come back and resume where you left off on whatever web pages you were viewing. This is usually done when you ...

• try to open Mozilla Firefox and they ask you if you want to restore session or start a new session.

I like that their option box is also well laid out and easy to navigate. One of my other favourite features is the fact that you can add plug-ins to the browser to serve other purposes. So far I haven’t had trouble with plug-ins for this browser and they automatically show you when they need to be updated which I find very useful

and saves the headache of having to check on this.

I find the browser itself easy to navigate around and understand. The loading speed for web pages also seems considerably faster than other browsers I have used. I have also heard it is a more secure browser as well.

I really don’t know how I ever did without Mozilla Firefox before. I would never go back and would recommend it to anyone who is new to using the World Wide Web.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 30405346560531/k2311a054/5.4.08