Ikea furniture  » Furniture  »
  • I highly recommend Ikea products, there is some assembly with most things but it's worth the money

• by Amber West

Oh Ikea, how do I love thee… joking but basically my entire apartment is furnished by Ikea furniture.

My couch came from Ikea. it is the most comfortable couch I have ever sat on. I got a great deal on it too. It is a discontinued item and it’s a sofa bed so I only paid $300 for it. It’s huge too. It’s the width of

a twin bed and then has a trundle that pulls out. There is some assembly required though. But watch the show room for discontinued items or talk to that departments manager, they can guide you to best deals.

I also purchased a cube style book shelf which I absolutely love! It is sturdy and well built, it really holds allot. I use mine as a room divider.

• It looks great and is functional. They are also great because you can add doors and boxes to the shelf for more private storage.

My bed frame and mattress came from Ikea too. My mattress is wonderful! it is so comfortable and very well made. The frame is really nice also. It has this really neat headboard that is also a shelf when you buy an

additional unit, it also has 2 shelves that slide behind the headboard on either side. They are pretty deep and offer a fair amount of storage.

My TV stand is very simple but it is very sturdy and easy to put together.

I highly recommend Ikea products, there is some assembly with most things but it’s worth the money. The quality of their products is outstanding .

Ikea furniture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57205346360231/k2311a052/5.2.08