Hotel Asia Singapore  » Hotels  »
37 Scotts Road , Singapore
  • So, when I walk back from my business meetings to the hotel, I can relax and enjoy a nice cup of coffee and a piece of delicious cake
  • I really enjoyed staying at Hotel Asia, and I look forward to staying there again on my next visit to Singapore

• by Mark Williams

Orchard Road in Singapore is one of the main roads in the business district of the City. So, the hotels on Orchard Road are mostly grand luxurious 5-star hotels, which means very expensive.

So, when I want to stay close to Orchard Road, but at a less expensive place, Hotel Asia is

my choice, because this is just a walking distance to Orchard Road, and busses run along Scotts Road towards Orchard Road.

This is a 3-star hotel located in a quiet pleasant surrounding.

I had a deluxe room (with breakfast), very nicely furnished, with a coffe-maker and a mini-bar.

That’s enough for ...

• me for a comfortable stay.

The hotel staff are always courteous and smiling.

This is Singapore style, friendly, relaxed, and attentive.

There is an inhouse Chinese restaurant.

One of my favorites is “nasi padang”, an Indonesian dish.

I am kind of addicted to that.

Very tasty ! Room services

are available too.

The coffee house is open all day.

So, when I walk back from my business meetings to the hotel, I can relax and enjoy a nice cup of coffee and a piece of delicious cake.

I really enjoyed staying at Hotel Asia, and I look forward to staying there again on my next visit to Singapore.

kyrious says :

nothing it`s just a very good

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2205346350231/k2311a052/5.2.08