Motorola Razr  » Phones  »
0.5
  • The only benefit of the razr compared to the EnV is that the razr easily fits into your pocket vs the EnV which is a bit bulky

• by Amber West

I absolutely hate the motorola razr. It is terrible. I went through 6 of these damn phones and had nothing but problems.

The screen fell off, key pad fell off, It wouldn’t receive text messages. Sometimes I couldn’t make out going calls.

People would say they called me but my phone would never ring, I would get voice mails hours after

they were left. They wouldn’t hold a charge.

It was terrible! I had to fight with verizon wireless to even give me refurbished ones when they would stop working. My husband got so sick of listening to me complain about my phone, he went and bought me an LG EnV.

I was never a huge fan of LG brand phones but ...

• this one is great. I can seriously not charge it for a whole week before it dies.

The internet is super fast. The qwerty key bored is really nice.

The camera takes excellent pictures for a phone camera. I also love it because I have a hearing loss and this phone’s volume goes very high.

The big screen is nice so

you don’t go blind trying to read your email. The only benefit of the razr compared to the EnV is that the razr easily fits into your pocket vs the EnV which is a bit bulky.

So If you wear tight jeans the EnV may not be for you.

Needless to say Motorola she just recall the razrs and burn them.

They are worthless.

Motorola Razr

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37205346320231/k2311a052/5.2.08