Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Neutrogena products and I love this product
  • On the bottle it says to apply to your problem areas 2-3 times a day
  • This cream is amazing and by far the best I have ever found to get rid of your acne

• by Brooke

I love Neutrogena products and I love this product. It seems a little expensive for such a small tube but it is well worth it. It also lasts a very long time.

It is great for any kind of bumps you get and especially good for those under the skin ones, the ones that take forever to go away and are really

big. Every time I get any kind of bump I apply a small layer of this cream on it and it is gone within a couple of days sometimes even the next day it will be gone.

I love this product because it works so well. I have never found anything that works like it.

It’s great because it works so fast ...

• also. On the bottle it says to apply to your problem areas 2-3 times a day.

Sometimes I don’t have to apply the cream to mine only once and it will go away. This cream is amazing and by far the best I have ever found to get rid of your acne.

It might not work for everybody as well as it

does for me but it is well worth it to try it. It is the only thing I use now to get rid of my acne.

I have had acne problems for a long time now and this is my favorite. It works every time I use it.

Sometimes it will work faster than other times but it works every single time I use it.

Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31205346260131/k2311a052/5.2.08