Pilot Precise V7 Rolling Ball Pen  » Other  »
  • Rolling ball pens are by far the best pens as far as smoothness and consistency goes
  • V7's come in a variety of colors, which is great because I have a shifting mood and tend to enjoy the change in pen color from red, to blue, to green, etc. The ink supply is amazing for a rolling ball
  • I would recommend these pens to anyone interested in having the best pen on the market

• by jerrpwnage

Rolling ball pens are by far the best pens as far as smoothness and consistency goes.

However, the Precise V7 is exceptional yet. I’ve tried hundreds of different kinds of pens, attempting to find the one that’s bold, long-lasting, and doesn’t skip or stop working all together.

The only pen that exceeds my expecations

is the Pilot V7! This pen is amazing in many ways.

The pen writes quite bold, making it impossible to “check wash” the ink and cause fraudulent activity. It also looks pretty awesome on paper.

V7’s come in a variety of colors, which is great because I have a shifting mood and tend to enjoy ...

• the change in pen color from red, to blue, to green, etc.

The ink supply is amazing for a rolling ball. Most pens can’t endure my intense writing for more than a week, I’ve had a few of these pens last several weeks without running out of ink supply.

The bottom line is, these pens

write smooth, don’t stop writing until the ink is completely gone, and are great products overall for the price they’re sold at.

I have to yet find one negative characteristic of this pen; they’re perfect in all aspects for me!

I would recommend these pens to anyone interested in having the best pen on the market!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12205346250131/k2311a052/5.2.08