Motorola Razor
  • When I purchased the phone I was looking for one that had bluetooth and a camera and I thought this one would be just great

• by Marlon Reese

I purchased my Motorola Razor about three months ago. I had to get the phone replaced once due to it powering off on it’s own but other than that I have not had any problems out of this phone.

This phone has a lot of great features.

It has everything

that I was looking for in a phone.

When I purchased the phone I was looking for one that had bluetooth and a camera and I thought this one would be just great.

This phone picks up great signal in places that my old phone would not work at.

This ...

• phone even works fine in my apartment complex and with my old phone I would have to step outside to use it.

The battery life on this phone is also great.

I can charge the phone in the morning when I get ready to leave for work and talk on it

all day without having to recharge the battery.

A lot of my co-workers also have this phone and they think that it is a great phone also.

You can’t go wrong with Motorola.

This is really a great phone.

I would recommend it to anyone.

I give this phone two thumbs way up.

Motorola Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37205346090131/k2311a052/5.2.08